1. The online shop www.krasowiak.pl does not automatically gather any information with the exception of cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that are stored in end-devices of the online shop user and are intended for use with the pages of the online shop. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The subject placing cookies in the online shop users' end-device and having a direct access to them is the administrator of the online shop www.krasowiak.pl - EMPORIUM Mariusz Krasowiak with the headquarters in Komorniki (Poland), Widokowa Street 35/1.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of web pages of the online store for preferences of the user and facilitating its usage; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device and display the website on it properly, in a way adjusted to the user’s individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
c) maintaining website users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
5. The administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA]
6. The website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the user until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
7. The website uses the following types of cookies:
a) strictly necessary cookies, enabling the use of certain services available in the online shop, for example, the authentication cookies used by services which require user authentication in the website);
b) cookies ensuring the right level of protection, for example, are used to detect violation of the authentication protocol in the website;
c) performance cookies enabling the data collection (the information concerning visitor behaviour on web pages of our online shop and the way of use it);
d) functional cookies enabling websites to record choices that the user makes (saving user settings) and allow the website administrator to tailor the website content to suit user’s needs (used to remember the user’s language or region, font sizes, page appearance, etc.);
8. The software that allows to display internet pages (web browsers) usually allows storing cookies files on users' end-devices by default. The online shop users can change these settings at all times. The web browser can block cookies automatically, in particular. Detailed information on possibilities and manners of changing cookie files settings can be found in the browser’s settings.
10. More information about cookies and how to manage the cookie settings, the user can gain in the help section of the web browser or contact with the web browser producer.